Full exterior views of the Rosa E. True School, 140-142 Park Street. Originally known as the Park Street School, it was later named after Principal Rosa E. True (d.1917). Left image: View of the front of theschool building from northeast. Rear of Cathedral Church of Saint Luke, in left background. At the time of the photograph, the building had been designated for use at part of the Model Cities urban renewal project. Photo published in the Evening Express, on 11 March 1972. Right image: View of the rear of the school building, from southwest. In 1970, a study determined that Rosa True School was oldest continuously-used elementary school in the United States, built in 1844. Photo published in the Maine Sunday Telegram, on 10 May 1970.https...